So I was asked to out 5 nice things about myself by yeahok1418, an absolute cutie~
1. it’s very hard for me to dislike you. (but when I do that grudge is eternal.)
2. I started treating people random things. As I got a job I now have the ability to make a nice gesture.
3. If someone tells me something bad about the person I’m about to meet I will still greet them with a clear mind. Everyone deserves a fresh start.
4. it isn’t that often but I can completely lose myself in a drawing, book or writing a story. I love the feeling of looking up and see how time has flown yet you have a visible feeling of what you have been doing for the past hours.
5. I genuinely enjoy my job. It’s something I’m actually good at. “But Laura, what is so special about scooping ice cream”. Ice cream makes people happy and it gives me 7 and a half hours distraction working with sweet people and sweet stuff while getting paid for it